The Department has long term relations with numerous leading companies and organizations in the field of scientific work as well as in the educational process, which positively influence on the quality of trainings. An enterprises are student's practice base, the venue for practical classes, places to collect materials necessary for student's and teacher's research.
- State Publishing House "Pressa Ukrainy"
- Publishing House "Kyivska Pravda"
- JSC "Novy Dryk"
- PJSC "VIPOL"
- SE "Integrated Printing Plant "Ukraina"
- DP SSPE "CARTOGRAPHIYA"
- LLC "KONDOR-VYDAVNYCTVO"
- Ukrainian independent publishing Ltd "SMOLOSKYP"
- NGO "Scientific Publishing Association "Duh i Litera"
- DP Bookstore "Naykova Dymka" NAS of Ukraine
- LLC "Publishing house" Kyivo-Mohylanska akademiya"
- Book supermarket "Orphey"
- Bookstore "E"
- LLC "Shop "Tehnichna knyha"
- LLC "Shop "Znanya"
Partners of the Department according to organizations and realization of scientific research, scientifically-practical conferences, seminars, publication of research results are:
- Faculty of Management and Marketing of NTUU "KPI" (Department of Management)
- Ukrainian Academy of Printing (Lviv)
- JSC "Ukrainian Research Institute of Special Printing" SAC "Ukrvydavpoligrafiya"
- Kyiv National University of Culture and Arts
- Borys Grinchenko's Kyiv University
- Academy of Financial Management under the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine
Profitable scientifically-practical activity is established with the Ukrainian Association of Publishers and Booksellers (the President is O. Afonin) for which fulfilled the initial sociological study on demand for publishing products for its product line.
The Department collaborates with Book Chamber of Ukraine, the National Parliamentary Library of Ukraine, the Vernadsky National Library of Ukraine.
Also teaching staff and students take part in organizing and realization of such exhibitions:
- International Book Arsenal Festival
- International Forum of Publishers in Lviv
- Lviv Library Forum "Biblioteka – vidkrutuy svit"
The department has external contacts with universities in Europe:
- Moscow State University of Printing (Department of Management, Marketing and Economic Analysis and Accounting)
- employees of the Technical University in. Chemnitz, Stuttgart Media Institute (Germany)